Join us for FREE summer lunch!!!
Beginning June 7th Kenton City Schools will be serving FREE lunches Monday through Thursday at the following locations:
- Kenton High School – 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Espy Elementary School – 12:15 pm-12:45 pm
- Forest Court Apartments – 12:30 pm-1:00 pm
- Club 180 – 11:45 am – 12:15 pm
- YMCA Community Room 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm
- MLJ Public Library (M, T, W) 11:00 am -11:30 pm
If you are attending any of the following Vacation Bible Schools, a FREE lunch will be served:
- St. Johns United Church of Christ/Immaculate Conception (eat at Immaculate Conception)
- First United Methodist Church
- Abundant Life Assembly of God
The summer lunch program runs from June 7th to July 29th and is funded by the Ohio Department of Education. If you have questions, please call Dee Kinnear or Laura Widder at 419-675-7216.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!