Beginning June 13th Kenton City Schools will be sponsoring the Summer Lunch Program, serving FREE lunches Monday through Thursday at the following locations:
- Kenton High School – 11:30 – 12:00
- Espy Elementary School – 11:00-11:30
- Forest Court Apartments – 12:00-12:30
- Mary Lou Johnson Library Summer Reading Program – 12:00-12:30
FREE lunches will also be provided at the following Vacation Bible Schools:
- St. Johns/Immaculate Conception – June 20-23
- First United Methodist Church – July 18-21
- Abundant Life Assembly of God – July 25-27
Meals are prepared at the Kenton High School cafeteria with funding from the U.S.D.A.
The summer lunch program runs Monday through Thursday, June 13th to July 28th (closed July 4th).