Qualifications – The qualifications for this position are listed in the job description. Essential qualification includes the following:
• HVAC/Electrical background preferred.
• Monitors, regulates, and inspects HVAC equipment. General maintenance (e.g. mechanical, plumbing, carpentry, etc.)
• Performs preventative maintenance.
• Technology skills
• Ability to perform physically demanding work that includes lifting/moving large and heavy items.
• Available to work irregular hours/non-traditional schedule as an “on-call” employee when required.
• Valid driver’s license.
Successful candidates must have the ability to provide an acceptable BCI/FBI background check.
Pay & Benefits:
Pay and benefits competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Deadline: September 21, 2018
To apply, provide the following credentials:
1. A letter of introduction
3. Copy of applicable information to show preferred degree requirements or certifications
4. Transcripts (if applicable)
5. Completed application (found under Employment Opportunities on the district website: www.kentoncityschools.org)
Please send resume/application to Linda Dickerson at dickersonl@kentoncityschools.