OPEN FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
KENTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
2ND SHIFT 8 HRS. PER DAY
260 DAYS HOURLY WAGE ACCORDING TO SENIORITY $15.17-$17.42
Qualifications – The qualifications for this position are listed in the job description. Essential qualifications include the following:
- Works effectively with minimal supervision. Cleans and is on duty in assigned areas. Protects district property. Performs tasks efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Displays flexibility, reliability, self-discipline and a willingness to take on challenging tasks.
- Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts personal responsibility for decisions/conducts.
- Check daily schedule to find out if a school activity requires preparation or clean up.
- Contributes to an effective and positive work/learning environment. Performs all assigned duties.
- Develops mutually respectful relationships with co-workers, vendors and the public. Functions as part of a cohesive team.
Send resume/application to Linda Dickerson at email@example.com