Members of the Kenton City Schools Alumni Hall of Fame (KCS-AHF) are recognized through a nomination process with the KCS-AHF committee. There are 9 members of the committee, which include at least 1 of the following:
- Superintendent of Kenton City Schools – Committee Chair and Secretary
- Board of Education Member of Kenton City Schools
- Current Kenton City Schools Employee*
- Retired Kenton City Schools Employee*
- Kenton High School Alumni
*Employee defined as Certified, Classified, and/or Administrative (including Board of Education Members
Criteria for Membership in the Kenton City Schools Alumni Hall of Fame
Members of the KCS-AHF must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Kenton High School Graduate
- Must have been out of high school a minimum of ten years
- Demonstrate excellence in one or more of the following areas:
Members of the KCS-AHF may be honored posthumously.
Nomination of Membership in the Kenton City Schools Alumni Hall of Fame
Nominations may be submitted by completing the online nomination form or downloading and completing form on paper. Forms may also be picked up at the Kenton City Schools’ Administrative Offices located at 222 W. Carrol St.
Nomination forms are due by February 1st.
Kenton City Schools Alumni Hall of Fame Committee Membership
If you are interested in serving on the KCS-AHF Committee, please complete the membership form and return it to the Kenton City Schools’ Administrative Offices located at 222 W. Carrol St. by March 1st.